Dear MTH 101 Students,
Welcome to MTH 101!
I hope that you had a wonderful break!
Here is some helpful information regarding the first week of the class
- It is always a good idea to checkhttps://schedule.msu.edu right before the first day to verify all of your class meeting rooms, as occasionally there are changes at the last minute.
- Our class websitemth101.com.This is where you will find information including the course calendar, syllabus, etc…
- We will useWeBWork for the online homework portion of the course. WeBWork is free to MTH101 students this semester. Your first two online homework assignments are due Monday, January 11 at 10 pm.
- You will receive an email today from Dr. Claudia Vergara via Qualtrics with information about a course survey for MTH 101. This survey will close Friday, January 11th, at 10 pm. This survey is worth 0.5% extra credit as stated on the course syllabus. The survey link is unique and cannot be forwarded. You will only receive credit for completing the survey entirely. Please search your clutter or spam for “vergara qualtrics” if you do not see this email in your inbox.
- You also received an email from PollEverywhere asking you to complete your PollEverywhere registration-please do this! This is a free tool that we are using for class participation. Use of PollEverywhere in class is worth 5% of your overall grade.
I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Rachael Lund + Ryan Maccombs